Who we are and what we do



Furniture with a story to tell



Each piece of furniture has a unique story hidden within. The story waits to be found by the curious and creative.

Sunday 12 July 2015

Random words - conspiracy, shade, collide, honey, bleak, tease

The trees are in a conspiracy. Their green leaves rude with chlorophyll, mocking we mortals below who rest gently in their shade. I squint up at them, languishing in the whispers of the wind. I catch words as they collide, creating poetry from the shivers I can hear. I sigh and they sigh back. I rest my head and close my eyes so I may hear them better. Honey coated words, some brash like dropped saucepans, others deep and milky. I lay with my palms against the ground, hearing their stories for the first time. The elder howls a bleak reprise. Scorned by her lover, lamenting her loss through the earth and wind. The oak teases her, singing sweetly of summers past and springtimes to come. I am lost in their echos. A leaf on the breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment